How to Bid for a Left Coast Crime Convention
Anyone interested in hosting a Left Coast Crime Convention must submit a bid to the Bid Committee by January 15th to have the bid considered at the upcoming convention.
Please email the Bid Committee for full details and help putting your bid together for presentation to the Standing Committee.
In general, bids must include:
• Location: US or Canada in the Mountain, Pacific, Alaska, or Hawaii Time Zones (LCC Region)
• Dates: usually February, March, into early April
• Co-chairs (or Chair & Vice-Chair)
• A proposal for conference facilities for 400–750 attendees
• A hotel proposal for sufficient room blocks
Bids approved by the Bid Committee will be presented to the Standing Committee at the next Left Coast Crime Convention for final approval.